“Join us for this Asian celebration of change and the Year of the Dragon! Lion Dancers, Red Panda Acrobats, Martial Arts, Kids Arts & Zodiac Themed Crafts, Food, Inflatable Playland & More! FREE!
The San Mateo County Historical Museum program will include:
* Free Admission to the History Museum (All day) Children’s Crafts in the Rotunda will include activities such as a miniature dragon kites and lucky red envelopes,
* Listen to the Erhu – traditional Chinese version of the violin, performed by Ms. Mei Xuan, an Erhu virtuoso
* Short talk given by Mr. Nan Su, New Tang Dynasty TV (Channel 32) news commentator.
* Chinese Classical Arts presentation”
- WHERE: Courthouse Square
2200 Broadway St. Redwood City, CA
- WHEN: Saturday, 2/4/12, 11am-4pm
- HOW MUCH: FREE!
- MORE INFO: http://www.redwoodcity.org/events/lunarnewyear.html