I didn’t even know the LA Dodgers did this kind of thing! Pretty cool, eh?
“The LA Dodgers will host Korean Heritage Night on Friday May 27th. The Consul General will throw out the first pitch and you may see your favorite Korean-American celebrities being recognized on the field, singing the national anthem.
• Ceremonial first pitch by new Consul General of Korea
• UCLA Hanoolim Korean Traditional Drumming Team
• On-field recognition of Korean community leaders
•”It’s time for Dodger Baseball!” call by Far East Movement”
- WHERE: LA Dodgers Stadium
- WHEN: Friday, 5/27/11 at 6:30pm (Game begins at 7:10)
- HOW MUCH: Prices vary, ranging from $12-$70; Group discounts available. See http://losangeles.dodgers.mlb.com/la/ticketing/supergroup.jsp?group=korea&partnerId=7221U1MS-7N1 for more details.
- MORE INFO: http://www.kccla.org/english_/3calendar_view_.asp?calID=1897&tabID=5488